It's Postponed!


After a route inspection this afternoon, we have taken the difficult decision that we must postpone the race scheduled for this Sunday. The course conditions are positively polar and the car parking areas virtually inaccessible.  We take safety very seriously and so this really was the only option we could take with no prospect of conditions improving between now and Sunday.


We are working hard with the council, the estate and our crucial partners (first aid, chip timing etc.) to pin down a new date for the race in the next few weeks.  By default, all entries will transfer to the new date, but we understand that may pose issues for some of our entrants.  We will advise arrangements for those who cannot take part in the rescheduled event when we announce the new date, so please bear with us whilst we work through these issues.  Also if you have recently emailed us with requests for number transfers we will be in touch to let you know what the process will be.  As you might appreciate, it's been a busy few days here at the Race HQ!


We hope you understand our decision and rest assured we will be back in touch as soon as we have news on the rescheduled date.


Stay safe everyone!


Jim and the Humber Triathletes Team